INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EXAMINEES
1. Please reach the Examination Centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination and occupy your seat according to the seat plan.
2. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without producing this Admission Card.
3. DO NOT take Mobile Phone, Calculator, Mathematical & Physical chart/table, Electronic Gadgets or any kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
4. Indulging in any malpractices/unfair means in the examination hall will disqualify the candidate.
5. Each question carries 1 (One) mark.
6. 1 wrong answer deduct 0.25 mark
7. एक गलत उत्तर 0.25 घाटा देगा
8. Write your six digit Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
9. All Questions in the booklet are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and to indicate it by darkening the circle of the correct alternative in the OMR Answer-sheet from among the ones given for the corresponding Question by a Blue or Black Ball Point Pen only; do not use pencil.
.Hand over your OMR Answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.